From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of
email @ redacted
Sent: Friday, August 23, 2002 2:22 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IPp] Another Generic Pump Question

David,

We pump Paradigm and use the Silhouettes with the Sil-Serter insertion
device. We have been pumping since May and have not had a site failure or
crimping of the canula. Our sites stay on great for three days and even then
it takes some extra rubbing to get the sticky stuff off from the old site.
Hope this helps.

Sarah  :)  Mom to Matthew ( almost 6 ) Paradigm, May 2002, dxd 3/99  and
Victoria ( 7 ) Non-D