[IPp] Another Generic Pump Question

Good afternoon, all.

Just wanted to throw out another of my generic pump questions for everyone's
feedback.

Last night we were told that two infusion sets, the Ultraflex and the set
that uses the automatic insertion device (Minimed's Paradigm set) have had
an appreciable number of problems with the cannula's becoming crimped
(causing insulin non-delivery) and the sites having to be re-done because of
this - Feedback???   Any other infusion set related issues that you've
experienced??

Thanks, as always.

David

**Leah's dad