Re: [IPp] Another Plug for Dads....

In a message dated 8/23/2002 5:58:56 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Marie,
> How great that your hubby can create a helpful program though....

I am a math phobic (part of my ADD, I'm afraid!), and D has meant nothing but
MATH to my already math challenged existence!  LOL!  So hubby created this so
that I could do all the calculations.  He (and our endo team) honestly think
I can do it!  But, hubby still made me something that I could double check my
own calcs with until I felt like *I* could trust me!!

Marie  :)
Mom to Nikkolas (Nikko) 7/98
Dx'd 3/01
Pumping MM508 since 7/02