Re: [IPp] re: Pump company support

Dear Lil,

I wish I lived in CT.

email @ redacted >To:
email @ redacted >Subject: Re: [IPp] re: Pump
company support >Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 10:39:15 EDT > >Hi all, I am a
mom of a 16 year old pumper who has been pumping for 2 years >on a 508
minimed pump who has just switched to a D-tron disetronic pump >because
of static electricity and durability issues. I also just started >working
as a RN CDE for Disetronic, I go out and train diabetes nurse >educators
how to start a pump program and what to teach patients/parents >before
they go on the pump and how to manage them after they go on. >Anyway as a
mom of a pumper and child with diabetes when my son was diagnosed >in
1986 there were no support groups. I am interested in starting a support
>group in the Hartford,CT area and the New Haven, CT area for both pump
>users/parents and potential pump users. Anyone interested please contact
me >here at this email address. Anyone have an idea if this should be
during the >day or at night. I welcome any feed back you can give me.
Email me here or >cell phone # 612-9652320. >thanks, >Lil (mom of Jim,
diabetes since 1986, pumper for 2 years and loving it)