Re: [IPp] Another Plug for Dads....

In a message dated 8/23/02 1:06:47 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Thanks for the laugh!  The thought of my husband allowing anyone, much less
> our son, to insert a site in him struck me as hysterical.  He cringed the
> first time he saw Devin insert that long Comfort needle.

    Needless to say, the dad also cringed when the group suggested it, but in
front of 20 other parents, he couldn't "lose face" and refuse, so when they
got home & suggested it to their daughter, he "had to" comply! LOL...They
also made him check his bgs frequently & calculate his carbs, etc....It truly
was a "win/win" for everyone since the dad no longer felt as if he was
incompetent to assist in his child's care...
Renee (Melissa's pump mom)