Re: [IPp] Re:

Dear Michael,

I would be honored to write a HOW TO for the 504 plan.  I don't want
anyone to ever be caught in the situation that I am in now, and I have
learned A LOT, the hard way.  If you don't mind, please give me an idea
of what it is that you want, and I will get to it!  Thank you for asking
me to be a part of such an important process.

(1)non diab.>From: "Michael" >Reply-To:
email @ redacted >To:
email @ redacted >Subject: Re: [IPp] Re: >Date:
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 13:53:59 -0800 > > > Dear Cindy, > > > > Good luck with
your phone call! If you ever get a copy of the > > guidelines she wrote
for N.J. could you please forward them to us? > > Even though we have a
great situation at our school, I feel it is > > important to have these
guidelines in place district wide for ALL > > CHILDREN. I would love to
work on something like this. > > > >Please consider working on a HOWTO
document for navigating the 504 >maze for the "victim" parents and kids.
Any of these documents that >can be collected will be useful. Please copy
me with whatever you >receive for my 504 archive. Hopefully it will all
end up in a web >document for parents on the IP web site. > >Michael