[IPp] Re: Pump company help lines

I have to say that the H-tron pump is so dependable, I have never really had
to call their help line in 16 months of pumping.  I did phone once to ask
about batteries.  The H-tron uses one battery for electronics and one for the
motor, and Claire's electronics battery needed to be replaced quite a bit
sooner than the motor on several occasions and I was curious about that.

The rep was helpful and very friendly and as far as I remember, I was
responded to promptly.   Since Disetronic changed the maker of their
batteries last autumn, they now last for ages--last motor battery kept going
for over 5 months!

Barbara, Mum of Claire 8