[IPp] Re: Pump Hotlines

We have been on a Minimed pump since 2-14.   First the 508 and now
(since last Friday)  the Paradigm.     Our first 508 had a driver arm problem
and was basically a "bubble pump".    We called about four times before
we were advised we were getting a loaner so ours could be fixed.   Each
time they were very helpful.

In May,  we used Minimed's Continuous Blood Glucose Monitor.   The first
day, we left the hospital and it shut down in the middle of the night.
MM and they talked me through tests and decided it was the cable.
Took it off for the weekend and by time we got to hospital on Monday AM
they had shipped a new cable to the hospital.    They,  we proceedd to
burn out sensors after 36 hours --- they are supposed to last for 3 days,
but not on Zach.    That week I had numerous conversations with MM
including on the hour calls through the first bad night with the bad cable.
They are always really great and helpful.

Jennifer (20), Allison (17), Rachel (6)
Fenton, MO