[IPp] re: Pump company support

<<<<However, when I talked to Minimed on several occasions there
were people that weren't friendly and had no clue what they were talking

My son Luke has been pumping for 1.5 years on Mini-Med 508 pump and we've
always had good Mini-Med support, especially during the training period and the
tight supply time on QuickSets last year.   We've always gotten what Luke
needed, even through payment issues from our insurance company that I'm sure
made Mini-Med unhappy - but they plugged through them & didn't take up my time
with it.  Just wanted to put in my 2cents from a customer.   Bottom line:  I
highly recommend pumping over MDI for kids and adults, and that would be with
any of the reputable pump companies.

Happy choosing!

Do You Yahoo!?