Re: [IPp] Great School News!

I forwarded this email (hope that's legal) to my g-daughter's school board
members.  I told them "this is what should have been done for my
granddaughter" - (it's what my daughter requested last year- altho not a
fulltime nurse but rather a fulltime aid - which should be cheaper for the
school than a nurse) anyway, and that their school system had FAILED my
granddaughter and that if they wondered what I was talking about they
probably had plenty of documentation in her file if it wasn't somehow
mysteriously thrown away!