Re: [IPp] Another Plug for Dads....

In a message dated 8/22/2002 2:28:22 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> What program did he create? Is it something you can share?

It's in MS Access 2000.  He's going to be working on a progam in Visual Basic
6.  I could share the one he has created now, but it would mean creating a
whole document explaining how to plug in your unique numbers.  When he does
the VB6 version, it will be a lot easier, because it will be an executable,
stand alone program.
(can you tell I'm not the techhie in the house....LOL!!!)

Marie  :)
Mom to Nikkolas (Nikko) 7/98
Dx'd 3/01
Pumping MM508 since 7/02