Re: [IPp] Do family and friend care?

In a message dated 8/22/2002 1:50:48 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Is it that they don't care? I doubt it. I think it's more that they are
> afraid of the overwhelming responsibility

This is completely the issue with my mom...plus the fact that she is really
squeamish!  But we have a god friend who is an RN (in fact, she's the one who
"unofficially" diagnosed Nikko).  We haven't really left him there much yet,
though, because we're so new to pumping...and because she is going through a
transition with her "baby" daughter leaving for school.  But I anticipate
that shortly, we'll  go out for dinner or something & leave him with her.

Marie  :)
Mom to Nikkolas (Nikko) 7/98
Dx'd 3/01
Pumping MM508 since 7/02