Re: [IPp] Do family and friend care?

I believe Beverly is right.  I'm a grandmother and I have my D granddaughter
all the time. I have always been close to both my grandchildren and we live
in the same city.  The families should learn.  Whatever it takes.  When Emma
got the pump a month or so ago, I learned all about it.  Of course, her
mother's been diabetic all her life so I know about D - but I'd be learning
it if I didn't know.  I am amazed at the number of grandparents who are not
involved.  My relationship with my daughter has been rocky at times but I
maintain the relationship so I can see my grandchildren.  Grandparents have
absolutely no legal rights and I know that.  It shouldn't be that way but it
Tammy, Mom to Joely (dx'd 1970); g-ma to Emma, homeschooled,  (dx'd 9-15-01)
Animas pumpers  7-18-02, g-ma to Nick non-d & homeschooled,  mom to Troy
(non-d)) 16 yo