Re: [IPp] Re: Service - and weight gains and school

Patricia's Mom here...

The dtron stopping working and we did not get good phone service at 5 30 am
. Plus they did not have reps in our part of Canada and I made it loud and
clear that was not acceptable. Now we get lots of attention and good results
when ever we call them.But we still like the htrons better than the dtrons
as the dtrons are bigger or more ackward. Plus the cost involved is more due
to their power source not being able to be bought any where locally. But
otherwise, I loved their bells and whistles.

Jana Mom to Patricia 12 pumping 1.5 years and loving it.