[IPp] How about a plug for step-dads

Just wanted to say that Jillian's step-dad is just as capable of caring for
Jillian as I am.  We usually split the middle of the night checks (actually
he does more than I do), I can go shopping without leaving notes, and we
discuss all changes in her basals and boluses.  He listens to me cry when I'm
frustrated and gives me a "high five" when something works!  He was at home
with our then 10 month old and my son the night Jillian was diagnosed, but
was there the next day for training, and has also been to all the pump
training.  I thank God for him every single day.

Kelly, Mom of Jillian 12(dx'd Feb 2001), Patrick 10 and Erin 2
Happily married to Steve