Re: [IPp] Great School News!

Dear Nancy,

Do you know how lucky you are?  I am crying right now out of jealousy.
Why can't all schools be this accomidating.

(1)non diab.>From: "Nancy Leach" >Reply-To:
email @ redacted >To: , >Subject: [IPp] Great
School News! >Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 16:01:34 -0500 > >We went to school
today to discuss Tian's start in kindergarten. We had >talked to the
school at the end of last year, to let them know that Tian would >be
attending this year. Anyway, long story short, they are hiring a nurse
>just for Tian! She will be there during the hours that Tian is there, 2
1/2 >hours and also she would go with Tian on field trips! They already
have a >school nurse. This one is just for Tian. She is the only diabetic
in this >school. So far, so good. >Nancy >Nancy