Re: Service - was: Re: [IPp] Re: Question about weight gain

> Sherri,
> Why (if you don't mind saying) was Disetronic a nightmare?
> (Specifics, please!)

Because they could not promise us a delivery date for a pump.  I was told
(in June) that all their pumps were back ordered and they had "no idea" when
my daughter could begin pumping.  It really didn't matter since she had
already decided on a MM508 (blue, of course).

Another factor in our decision was that the MM pump trainer works closely
with our endo's staff, so she had all Melanie's information before we even
went to the pump appt.  I am sure other trainers could have gotten the same
info, but I liked the fact that our CDE personally knew the Minimed trainer.