[IPp] Fwd: Re: Jessica

Oh!  You guys have to read the letter that I just got from my lawyer!
You will all be spitting nails!  The letter is below, so please scroll
down to read it.

(1)non diab.>From: email @ redacted >To: email @ redacted >Subject:
Re: Jessica >Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 17:02:06 EDT > >Hi, Cindy, > >I just
heard from Alan Schmoll, and the district can meet on August 28 at 10
>AM. The conversation I had with Schmoll was very antagonistic -- on his
end, >and eventually on mine. This is very unusual -- I am not accustomed
to >beingspoken to with such discourtesy, and I told him so. He made such
>comments as "I don't know what it is with you people" and seemed to feel
very >strongly that Jessica should have to leave the classroom. I
responded that it >did not appear we were going to be able to resolve the
situation, given his >attitude, and that we might as well go ahead and
file a motion for emergency >relief. Perhaps he felt badly, because he
calmed down and gave me his phone >number at the shore. He said the
superintendent will be at the meeting and >will be the one to make the
decision. > >I am going to talk to him again a day or so before the
meeting, but I am >going to be prepared to file a motion for emergency
relief on Aug. 28 if not >sooner. > >Judith > >Judith > > > They start
back to scholl on 9/4. I don't know how much time will be > > needed. I
can be free on the 28th, too. Please let me know. >