Re: [IPp] Question about weight gain

Dear Carol,

And that is one of the reasons we need to all get together next summer
with ur families.  We could get the men that help out to stand up and say
how much they do and make our hubbies feel guilty to the max.  We could
guilt them into helping us......lol......it never hurts to try anyway.

(1)non diab.>From: "Carol Mulligan" >Reply-To:
email @ redacted >To: >Subject: Re: [IPp] Question
about weight gain >Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 12:33:03 -0700 > > > Dear
Cheri, > > I know the feeling When Meghan was diagnoses everyone was > >
going to help sense then no one including my sister who has always been
>very > > close to Meghan has done nothing to learn even has avoided
situations >where > > Meghan may ask to go with her.So much for family
support. > > > >My mother says I deserve a "halo" for all I've done for
my son. So do you >and all the others out there who have to "go it alone"
SUPPORT Insulin Pumpers http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate.shtml