Re: [IPp] Re:

> Dear Cindy,
> Good luck with your phone call!  If you ever get a copy of the
> guidelines she wrote for N.J. could you please forward them to us?
> Even though we have a great situation at our school, I feel it is
> important to have these guidelines in place district wide for ALL
> CHILDREN.  I would love to work on something like this.

Please consider working on a HOWTO document for navigating the 504
maze for the "victim" parents and kids. Any of these documents that
can be collected will be useful. Please copy me with whatever you
receive for my 504 archive. Hopefully it will all end up in a web
document for parents on the IP web site.