Re: [IPp] Re:

Dear Pat,

Great.  Let us know if you have any ideas or suggestions!

(1)non diab.>From: "Pat Bannon" >Reply-To:
email @ redacted >To: >Subject: [IPp] Re: >Date:
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 12:04:10 -0500 > >We live in the Midwest and would love
to get together >----- Original Message ----- >From: "Cindy Lattimer"
>To: >Sent: Thursday, August 22, 2002 10:03 AM > > > > Dear All, > > > >
Sarah and I have put our heads together (no, not dangerous....lol) and >
> have decided that we would like to plan a "POP get together" for next >
> summer. We were thinking of some central location so that everyone
could > > be involved, and that would be plenty of time to scrimp and
save and > > plan. We were thinking that the parents could get together
to meet and > > vent. The diabetic children could meet and discuss what
life with > > diabetes and on the pump is like. And the non-diabetic
children could > > meet and vent about their unpredictable "diabeastie"
(I loved that one) > > siblings. What do you all think? Any suggestions?
Any comments? > > Please let us know. You have all been so helpful to me
and so many > > others on this list, I'd like to thank you all in person
and start > > putting some faces to the names. It could be an incredible
family > > event! What fun we could have. Please let us know what you
think. > > > > Cindy, pump mom to Jessy (8) dx 1/02, Julie (3)non diab.
and Trevor > > (1)non diab. > > > >