Re: [IPp] Another Plug for Dads....

Dear Marie,

Count your blessings!  My husband can do it if he has to, but I get a
million questions constantly.  He never gets up with her in the night, or
any of the kids for that matter, and I can't remember the last time I was
able to take a nap.  I'm not complaining, just want you to know how
truely lucky you are, but I'm sure you already do.

email @ redacted >To:
email @ redacted >CC: email @ redacted >Subject:
[IPp] Another Plug for Dads.... >Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 13:10:19 EDT >
>Dear Carol (et all), > >I'm so sorry to hear how you must do all this
alone. Whereas, my mom won't >do any of this stuff (yet!), (and my MIL
loves in another state, though I >love her!), my husband is fabulous!
>From diagnosis he's been there shot for >shot. He can calculate, etc.
But, being a programmer, he made a very basic >program to do all of this
for us (he's expanding it, but just threw something >together in a few
minutes to cover the basics). > >During these first few weeks of very
frequent testing, often he does the >midnight AND 3am checks so that I
can sleep, PLUS, he's arranged to >telecommute to be at home so we can
trade off naps. > >I feel so blessed to have such a husband, and hope
that you all will find the >support that you need. I know I could do it
alone if I had to (and he could >too!), but so thankful that I don't. >
>Warmly, > >Marie :) >Mom to Nikkolas (Nikko) 7/98 >Dx'd 3/01 >Pumping
MM508 since 7/02