Re: Service - was: Re: [IPp] Re: Question about weight gain

 However, when I talked to Minimed on several occasions there
> were people that weren't friendly and had no clue what they were talking
> about.

It must be a YMMV thing.  We never had any trouble with Minimed.  Our pump
trainer is local and has helped out with problems on many occasions.

Our ins tried to give us a Disetronics.  That was a nightmare.