Re: Service - was: Re: [IPp] Re: Question about weight gain

> In a message dated 8/22/2002 9:11:31 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
> email @ redacted writes:
> > MAS(who still wonders why the majority of the comments come from Animas
> > users)

I did not want to comment because my daughter has been pumping since July
8th.  She has a MM508 and is very happy with it.  We researched all the
pumps.  It came down to a choice between the Animas and 508 (she needs 300
units of insulin) and  she did not like  the Animas.   We had a chance to
see them at a pump demo.

I am very happy with our pump trainer.  She still calls to check on us.  She
spent all the time we needed to get everything right.  Her daughter pumps,
so she had first hand knowledge of pumping.