[IPp] Another Plug for Dads....

Dear Carol (et all),

I'm so sorry to hear how you must do all this alone.  Whereas, my mom won't
do any of this stuff (yet!), (and my MIL loves in another state, though I
love her!), my husband is fabulous!  From diagnosis he's been there shot for
shot.  He can calculate, etc. But, being a programmer, he made a very basic
program to do all of this for us (he's expanding it, but just threw something
together in a few minutes to cover the basics).

During these first few weeks of very frequent testing, often he does the
midnight AND 3am checks so that I can sleep, PLUS, he's arranged to
telecommute to be at home so we can trade off naps.

I feel so blessed to have such a husband, and hope that you all will find the
support that you need.  I know I could do it alone if I had to (and he could
too!), but so thankful that I don't.

Marie  :)
Mom to Nikkolas (Nikko) 7/98
Dx'd 3/01