Re: Service - was: Re: [IPp] Re: Question about weight gain

In a message dated 8/22/2002 9:11:31 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> MAS(who still wonders why the majority of the comments come from Animas
> users)

I would venture a positive with the MM508, but we haven't even been on it a
month yet...so I have no experience.  I did check out Animas, and probably
would have gone with them if my (Kaiser) insurance would have covered it
(they won't.....long thread, way back).  But now that we have the 508, I am
happy.  The trainer was awesome, the customer service was great.  In my
pre-pump planning calls, both Animas & MM returned my calls promptly.  I
spoke with the Insurance dept at both companies, as well as the sales dept,
and trainers.

However, in the 3.5 weeks we've been pumping, I have only called after hours
once because it alarmed (this was before Nikko was even hooked up....but when
I was pressing all the buttons getting used to it, like they tell you to do).
 I did have to wait awhile.

Marie  :)
Mom to Nikkolas (Nikko) 7/98
Dx'd 3/01