Re: [IPp] Question about weight gain

In a message dated 8/22/02 11:37:40 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Beverly,
> I guess because he's so inept when it comes to anything medical.  I'm a
> Health Educator (going back to get my RN) and better at dealing with all
> the
> medical stuff.  He panics at the sight of blood!
> Carol

I hear you...I guess since I am single and know how hard this is to do alone
I do not understand men who don't care enough to learn about taking care of
their child and just adding to the burdens of Mom by making her do it
all.....I get sick changing diapers and when someone hurls but I still take
care of it all because I am the grownup......hugs to you and all the  others
doing it alone....
now ten!