From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of
email @ redacted
Sent: Thursday, August 22, 2002 10:07 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Service - was: Re: [IPp] Re: Question about weight gain

In a message dated 8/22/2002 8:36:49 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> What has your experience been with the Amimas/Minimed/Disetronic 24 hour
> Help Lines when you have called them with questions/concerns etc.?

First off we have only been at this for 2 months.  Second we went with the
Animas pump.  Mostly because of their customer service and Minimed's lack
there of.  The only time that I had to wait is when I was ordering supplies
and it was a monday morning.  It still only took about a minute on hold.
Whenever I have called with a question I have been connected right away.

> Has the response times been rapid (dependably so)?

Absolutely.  I called Minimed and Animas several times in the months leading
up to our pump start.  Animas was and still is wonderful about everything
that we needed and did so in a timely manner.

> Have the people you've spoken with been friendly?  helpful?
> knowledgeable? - Consistently?

I have never talked to anyone at Animas that didn't know what they were
talking about.  However, when I talked to Minimed on several occasions there
were people that weren't friendly and had no clue what they were talking
about.

Shanna
Mom to Jacob, 5, dx'd 3-2-99, pumping Animas 6-26-02, and Hunter, 2