No Subject

Dear All,

Sarah and I have put our heads together (no, not dangerous....lol) and
have decided that we would like to plan a "POP get together" for next
summer.  We were thinking of some central location so that everyone could
be involved, and that would be plenty of time to scrimp and save and
plan.  We were thinking that the parents could get together to meet and
vent.  The diabetic children could meet and discuss what life with
diabetes and on the pump is like.  And the non-diabetic children could
meet and vent about their unpredictable "diabeastie" (I loved that one)
siblings.  What do you all think?  Any suggestions?  Any comments?
Please let us know.  You have all been so helpful to me and so many
others on this list, I'd like to thank you all in person and start
putting some faces to the names.  It could be an incredible family
event!  What fun we could have.  Please let us know what you think.

(1)non diab.