[IPp] Re:

> Good morning, all.
> General question that I would appreciate your input.
> What has your experience been with the Amimas/Minimed/Disetronic 24 hour
> Help Lines when you have called them with questions/concerns etc.?
> Has the response times been rapid (dependably so)?
> Have the people you've spoken with been friendly?  helpful?
>  knowledgeable? - Consistently?
> Thanks a lot.
> David

We have the Animas pump. Soon after receiving the pump, late one night
(about 2am), it alarmed, I couldn't figure out what to do to get it to stop
(not that hard, just new to it and panic).  Anyway, I called Animas (at 2am)
and there was someone right on the line that helped me out.  They claim they
have people 24 hours a day to help - and they REALLY do!