Re: [IPp] Re: Question about weight gain

I have 4 kids ranging in age 23 -10 1/2.  The 10 is the diabetic and tall
and thin.  Two of my other children 1 a boy and 1 a girl both gained weight
around the 8-9 yr mark because of puberty.  My son had always been tall and
skinny and all of a sudden he was pudgy.  I wouldn't be so quick to think it
was the diabetes it could be puberty starting.  Judy mom to Becca 10 1/2
soon to be pumping