-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted

> What has your experience been with the Amimas/Minimed/Disetronic 24 hour
> Help Lines when you have called them with questions/concerns etc.?
> Has the response times been rapid (dependably so)?
> Have the people you've spoken with been friendly?  helpful?
> knowledgeable? - Consistently?

Animas...during regular business hours....I can speak to a knowledgeable
person within seconds, after hours, a CDE calls within 10 minutes, usually
less....and, they contact my trainer and rep down here who also do a
follow-up call to make sure everything is fine and to see if I have more
questions...I cannot speak highly enough for the integrity of this company
and it's staff.....