Re: [IPp] Cindy gets some promising news

Dear Mike,

Thanks.  I certainly will keep you all posted.

(1)non diab.>From: "Mike Swaithes" >Reply-To:
email @ redacted >To: >Subject: [IPp] Cindy gets
some promising news >Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 07:10:13 -0500 > >Cool! Keep
us posted > >Mike > >-----Original Message----- >From: Cindy Lattimer >
>Great, great news all! > >I just got a letter from a friend I grew up
with (her brother is in >politics). Anyway, she took my story to him
about the problems I have >been having, and he decided to do some
research for me. He spoke to the >woman who wrote the guidelines for
taking care of a diabetic in the >school system in NJ, and I have her
phone number and have been asked to >give her a call. Not only is she
willing to talk to me, but she would >like to speak to the school
district on my Jessy's behalf!!!!!!! I >forwarded the letter to my lawyer
to see if I should call her or if she >needs to since she is the one
representing Jessy now, and I am biting my >nails waiting to hear if I
can speak to this woman or wait to hear what >she had to say. Regardless,
she means more power on my side!!!!!1 Are >you listening to me ROAR?!?! I
am a very happy Mommy tonight. Just >wanted to share my good news with
all of you wonderful people who have >shown you incredible suppo! rt and
ideas that truely helped me get this >far. You guys are awesome! I will
certainly let you know what happens, >the minute I know, I will be
writting to you all to give you the news! > >Cindy, pump mom to Jessy (8)
dx 1/02, Julie (3)non diab. and Trevor >(1)non diab.