Re: [IPp] Re:

Dear Jeanne,

I just hope it works for you.

(1)non diab.>From: "Jeanne Stahlman" >Reply-To:
email @ redacted >To: >Subject: Re: [IPp] Re:
>Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 08:22:47 -0400 > >Thanks Cindy! >----- Original
Message ----- >From: "Cindy Lattimer" >To: >Sent: Thursday, August 22,
2002 8:05 AM >Subject: Re: [IPp] Re: > > > > Dear Jeanne, > > > > I have
a copy of them already. I will e mail them to you personally, I > > don't
think I can do it on the POP list. I got a letter from them before > >
saying I couldn't do that. Anyone else interested, please let me know. >
email @ redacted >To: >Subject: [IPp] Re: >Date: >
> Thu, 22 Aug 2002 07:34:20 -0400 > >Dear Cindy, > >Good luck with your >
> phone call! If you ever get a copy of the guidelines >she wrote for
N.J. > > could you please forward them to us? Even though we have >a
great > > situation at our school, I feel it is important to have these
>guidelines > > in place district wide for ALL CHILDREN. I would love to
work on > > >something like this. > >Thanks, > >Jeanne >----- Original
Message ----- > > >From: "Cindy Lattimer" >To: >Sent: Wednesday, August
21, 2002 11:12 PM > > > > > > Great, great news all! > > > > I just got a
letter from a friend I > > grew up with (her brother is in > > politics).
Anyway, she took my story > > to him about the problems I have > > been
having, and he decided to do > > some research for me. He spoke to the >
> woman who wrote the guidelines > > for taking care of a diabetic in the
> > school system in NJ, and I have > > her phone number and have been
asked to > > give her a call. Not only is > > she willing to talk to me,
but she would > > like to speak to the school > > district on my Jessy's
behalf!!!!!!! I > > forwarded the letter to my > > lawyer to see if I
should call her or if she > > needs to since she is > > the one
representing Jessy now, and I am biting my > > nails waiting to > > hear
if I can speak to this woman or wait to hear what > > she had to > > say.
Regardless, she means more power on my side!!!!!1 Are > > you > >
listening to me ROAR?!?! I am a very happy Mommy tonight. Just > > wanted
> > to share my good news with all of you wonderful people who have > >
shown > > you incredible suppo! rt and ideas that truely helped me get
this > > > > far. You guys are awesome! I will certainly let you know
what happens, > > > > the minute I know, I will be writting to you all to
give you the news! > > > > > > Cindy, pump mom to Jessy (8) dx 1/02,
Julie (3)non diab. and > > Trevor > > (1)non diab. > > > > > >