[IPp] Cindy gets some promising news

Cool! Keep us posted

-----Original Message-----
From: Cindy Lattimer
Great, great news all!

I just got a letter from a friend I grew up with (her brother is in
politics).  Anyway, she took my story to him about the problems I have
been having, and he decided to do some research for me.  He spoke to the
woman who wrote the guidelines for taking care of a diabetic in the
school system in NJ, and I have her phone number and have been asked to
give her a call.  Not only is she willing to talk to me, but she would
like to speak to the school district on my Jessy's behalf!!!!!!!  I
forwarded the letter to my lawyer to see if I should call her or if she
needs to since she is the one representing Jessy now, and I am biting my
nails waiting to hear if I can speak to this woman or wait to hear what
she had to say.  Regardless, she means more power on my side!!!!!1  Are
you listening to me ROAR?!?!  I am a very happy Mommy tonight.  Just
wanted to share my good news with all of you wonderful people who have
shown you incredible suppo! rt and ideas that truely helped me get this
far.  You guys are awesome!  I will certainly let you know what happens,
the minute I know, I will be writting to you all to give you the news!

(1)non diab.