Re: [IPp] Re:

Dear Jeanne,

I have a copy of them already.  I will e mail them to you personally, I
don't think I can do it on the POP list.  I got a letter from them before
saying I couldn't do that.  Anyone else interested, please let me know.

(1)non diab.>From: "Jeanne Stahlman" >Reply-To:
email @ redacted >To: >Subject: [IPp] Re: >Date:
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 07:34:20 -0400 > >Dear Cindy, > >Good luck with your
phone call! If you ever get a copy of the guidelines >she wrote for N.J.
could you please forward them to us? Even though we have >a great
situation at our school, I feel it is important to have these >guidelines
in place district wide for ALL CHILDREN. I would love to work on
>something like this. > >Thanks, > >Jeanne >----- Original Message -----
>From: "Cindy Lattimer" >To: >Sent: Wednesday, August 21, 2002 11:12 PM >
> > > Great, great news all! > > > > I just got a letter from a friend I
grew up with (her brother is in > > politics). Anyway, she took my story
to him about the problems I have > > been having, and he decided to do
some research for me. He spoke to the > > woman who wrote the guidelines
for taking care of a diabetic in the > > school system in NJ, and I have
her phone number and have been asked to > > give her a call. Not only is
she willing to talk to me, but she would > > like to speak to the school
district on my Jessy's behalf!!!!!!! I > > forwarded the letter to my
lawyer to see if I should call her or if she > > needs to since she is
the one representing Jessy now, and I am biting my > > nails waiting to
hear if I can speak to this woman or wait to hear what > > she had to
say. Regardless, she means more power on my side!!!!!1 Are > > you
listening to me ROAR?!?! I am a very happy Mommy tonight. Just > > wanted
to share my good news with all of you wonderful people who have > > shown
you incredible suppo! rt and ideas that truely helped me get this > >
far. You guys are awesome! I will certainly let you know what happens, >
> the minute I know, I will be writting to you all to give you the news!
Trevor > > (1)non diab. > > > >