Re: [IPp] School Nurses

Dear Jennifer,

Don't feel guilty about having a great school system that accomodates
you, just share your secret with us....lol.  Seriously though, if the
nurses at your school would be willing to share any information they have
that makes it work so well, I really would love to hear it.

Thank you for your support!

email @ redacted >To:
email @ redacted >Subject: Re: [IPp] School Nurses
>Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 21:23:34 EDT > >I also just have to say that my
heart goes out to everyone having problems >with their childs schools. We
are extremely fortunate that our school is >incrediable when it comes to
diabetes care. They are willing to do whatever >is best for Jack without
all the battles. I actually feel guilty reading what >a hard time some of
you are having. It's not fair we have enough to worry >about without
dealing with that. We have 3 children in our school with >diabetes and on
the pump and the nurse has a whole system in place and does >an amazing
job.I realize how fortunate we are and just want to say again that >I
feel for you all. You are all doing a great job advocating for your
>children, Keep up the good work! >Jennifer >Mom to Sam (8) Jack (7) and
Tressa Angelina (2) >Jack diagnosed 12/2000 & Pumping since 3/2002