Re: [IPp] School Nurses

I also just have to say that my heart goes out to everyone having problems
with their childs schools. We are extremely fortunate that our school is
incrediable when it comes to diabetes care. They are willing to do whatever
is best for Jack without all the battles. I actually feel guilty reading what
a hard time some of you are having. It's not fair we have enough to worry
about without dealing with that. We have 3 children in our school with
diabetes and on the pump and the nurse has a whole system in place and does
an amazing job.I realize how fortunate we are and just want to say again that
I feel for you all. You are all doing a great job advocating for your
children, Keep up the good work!
Mom to Sam (8) Jack (7) and Tressa Angelina (2)
Jack diagnosed 12/2000 & Pumping since  3/2002