RE: [IPp] School Nurses

Dear Angela,

Thank you for your care and concern.  It really does go a long way.  I am
so glad that you don't have any problems.  It does make you worry even
more than you should have to.  Thanks again.

(1)non diab.>From: "Angela Parham" >Reply-To:
email @ redacted >To: "Parents-of-Pumpers"
>Subject: RE: [IPp] School Nurses >Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 15:38:20 -0500
> >LOL, its a very small town, Perryville, AR. But its just the perfect
>little school. I was saddened to hear about all the problems people were
>having with some of the schools and the nurses. Like we parents dont
have >enough to worry about! > >I had to fight to get her into this
school, because we live right on the >county line. One side is a much
larger school district, and the other was >this smaller district. The
larger school district was also further away >than this one. We were
lucky in that the school board agreed to grant us >the legal transfer for
the smaller school because of her medical needs and >commute distance
from our home (in case of emergencies). I realize from >reading the
emails from this list that a lot of parents of D kids have >constant
battles with the schools, and my heart goes out to all of you. I >cant
imagine the stress you must be under. Im nervous enough as it is, I
>cant imagine what it must be like if you couldnt trust the school
staff to >do their very best for your childs care. > >Best of luck,
>Angela, mom to Ashley, 4, will be 5 in two weeks, (dxd 1/01) & Kristina,
21 >mo. > > > >>Angela, > >>Very lucky to have a person that knows
exactly > >>what you are talking > >>about.where do you live? Maybe I
could send my > >>daughter there to. > >>America > > >Angela Parham