RE: [IPp] School Nurses

LOL, its a very small town, Perryville, AR.  But its just the perfect
little school.  I was saddened to hear about all the problems people were
having with some of the schools and the nurses.  Like we parents dont have
enough to worry about!

I had to fight to get her into this school, because we live right on the
county line.  One side is a much larger school district, and the other was
this smaller district.  The larger school district was also further away
than this one.  We were lucky in that the school board agreed to grant us
the legal transfer for the smaller school because of her medical needs and
commute distance from our home (in case of emergencies).  I realize from
reading the emails from this list that a lot of parents of D kids have
constant battles with the schools, and my heart goes out to all of you.  I
cant imagine the stress you must be under.  Im nervous enough as it is, I
cant imagine what it must be like if you couldnt trust the school staff to
do their very best for your childs care.

Best of luck,
Angela, mom to Ashley, 4, will be 5 in two weeks, (dxd 1/01) & Kristina, 21

>>Very lucky to have a person that knows exactly
>>what you are talking
>>about.where do you live? Maybe I could send my
>>daughter there to.

Angela Parham