Re: [IPp] Questions about 504

In a message dated 8/21/02 10:57:50 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> !  Thanks, Cindy, for your help and
> support.  I will follow your progress closely and keep my fingers
> crossed!

There needs to be a 504 committee convened to review the document and signed
it for it to be wholly effective......request such a meeting in
writing...they have 30 days to have one.......just writing up a 504 and
taking it to the school is not enough...you must follow the guidelines for
identifying a 504 student.....sounds like you will have no trouble....good
now ten!