Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 23:04:24 -0500
From: "Mike Swaithes" <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IPp] David is trying to decide on a pump

WOW, not getting a returned call from MM even before they have you
for 4 yrs. That's not a good sign.

Why don't you ask people on this list what they think about their pump
the service they get from the pump company. I would trust people using
pump much quicker than the sales pitch you are going to get from the pump
rep. Listen to the pump reps, but hear the users.

Good luck