Re: [IPp] Broken sight

Dear Shanna,

Wow, I guess it does stick!  Good to know, isn't it?

email @ redacted >To:
email @ redacted, email @ redacted
>Subject: [IPp] Broken sight >Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 17:43:53 EDT >
>Well, we had our first experience with a "broken" sight. Jacob and my
>husband were wrestling around and Jacob's pump got stuck in the couch
and >when my husband flipped my son around it pulled the tubing out of
the >connector. We use the Minimed Sof-set micros so there is a little
tail left. > Well, it pulled out of the bottom of the connecter so we had
to replace his >sight. At least we know that his sight sticks. > >Shanna