[IPp] Broken sight

Well, we had our first experience with a "broken" sight.  Jacob and my
husband were wrestling around and Jacob's pump got stuck in the couch and
when my husband flipped my son around it pulled the tubing out of the
connector.  We use the Minimed Sof-set micros so there is a little tail left.
 Well, it pulled out of the bottom of the connecter so we had to replace his
sight.  At least we know that his sight sticks.