From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of Marisa
Schmidt
Sent: Tuesday, August 20, 2002 10:51 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IPp] David is trying to decide on a pump

David,

I can vouch for Animas.  They have been absolutely wonderful for us.  They
were the only pump company to help us find a doctor willing to put Scott on
a pump.  Anytime we need help or have a question they are there.  I feel a
lot more secure because I know if something happens to the pump, Animas is
just a phone call away and they will do whatever it takes to get him pumping
again.

Marisa