Re: [IPp] David is trying to decide on a pump

I had a problem, just once, with a minimed rep. calling me back, then, a
week after I had finally got ahold of her myself, she finally got my
messages and called me thinking I was having the same problem again.  I
haven't had that problem since.  She gave me all kinds of numbers to
reach her (cell phone, home phone, etc.)  Now when I need to speak to
her, I have a phone "chain of command"  1st call the office, leave a
message, then call her home right away, and finally her cell phone if I
haven't reached her at the other 2 places.  Once you choose a pump, when
the rep comes to train you, make sure you get every available number that
he/she can be reached to assure you never have to go through that again.

(1)non diab.>From: "Mike Swaithes" >Reply-To:
email @ redacted >To: >Subject: [IPp] David is
trying to decide on a pump >Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 23:04:24 -0500 > >WOW,
not getting a returned call from MM even before they have you committed
>for 4 yrs. That's not a good sign. > >Why don't you ask people on this
list what they think about their pump and >the service they get from the
pump company. I would trust people using the >pump much quicker than the
sales pitch you are going to get from the pump >rep. Listen to the pump
reps, but hear the users. > >Good luck >Mike > >-----Original
Message----- >From: David Clark > >Jeff is really perturbing me by not
calling back to schedule an >appointment - Minimed is a trip.