Re: [IPp] questions about 504

Yeah Beverly!!!!!!!!!  I am cheering for you loudly!

email @ redacted >To:
email @ redacted >Subject: Re: [IPp] questions
about 504 >Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 20:06:29 EDT > >In a message dated
8/19/02 7:02:23 PM Central Daylight Time, >email @ redacted writes: >
> > > Dear Beverly, > > > > How did your meeting go? Details, details! >
coverage >and she could train an aide to go with Mary on field trips and
that she >needed to be able to carry her supplies and test...she has to
send my info to >the district doc and get forms signed by Mary's
endo...will meet again on >Thurs...oh, and no problem with writing a
504....I am very hopeful... >Beverly >-*******---******* >Beverly, Mom to
Mary, NINE!!, dx'd 9/97, pumping with Animas and Nick, who is >now ten! >http://www.parsonwhitestudios.com/>----------------------------------------------------------