Re: [IPp] questions about 504

In a message dated 8/19/02 7:02:23 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Dear Beverly,
> How did your meeting go?  Details, details!

Well, she was very knowledgeable and agreed Mary needed  glucagon coverage
and she could train an aide to go with Mary on field trips and that she
needed to be able to carry her supplies and test...she has to send my info to
the district doc and get forms signed by Mary's endo...will meet again on
Thurs...oh, and no problem with writing a 504....I am very hopeful...
now ten!