Re: [IPp] questions about 504

Dear Beverly,

How did your meeting go?  Details, details!

email @ redacted >To:
email @ redacted >Subject: Re: [IPp] questions
about 504 >Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 19:04:15 EDT > >In a message dated
8/19/02 4:29:36 PM Central Daylight Time, >email @ redacted
writes: > > > > School districts in Colorado will not train anyone to
administer glucagon. > > This is something we have had to deal with.
Nothing we can do, we fought it > > all the way up the ladder. (well, SD
ladder) > > > > > >You went to court? I realize we cannot force them to
delegate but they should >be held to have the coverage,however they
choose to do it....I have all body >parts crossed for new
school/district...met with nurse and 540 coordinator >today...next
meeting Thursday. >Beverly >-*******---******* >Beverly, Mom to Mary,
NINE!!, dx'd 9/97, pumping with Animas and Nick, who is >now ten! >http://www.parsonwhitestudios.com/>----------------------------------------------------------