Glucagon WAS RE: [IPp] questions about 504

No, not court....all the way up the SD (school district) ladder.

Only RNs can give injections, including glucagon and Colorado school
districts have roving nurses. One nurse covers up to 8 schools (depending on
the district).

We would have to take it higher, and we don't have the $ to sue the school

If Eli Lilly made the glucagon injection in an epi-pen form...none of us
would have to fight this issue.

Mom to Tarek, age 10, IDDM, dx 11-16-1998
Pumping DTron since 1-12-2001
Denver, Colorado